Cincinnati, Ohio-based Mobile Infrastructure this week bought Bricktown Parking Garage, 222 E Sheridan Ave.
The seller was Bricktown Garage Parking LLC, led by Fred Mazaheri, a local Mazaheri Properties developer, who bought the property in 2013 for $9,375,000.
The Bricktown Parking Garage comprises 206,598 square feet of space spread over an eight-story office and parking structure just north of the Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark.
The garage has 537 parking spaces with leases in place with Hampton Inn & Suites, Hilton Inn, Homewood Suites and Springhill Suites. It also has monthly parking for office tenants and overnight parking for night traffic.
Price Edwards & Co. reports these commercial real estate transactions to OKC
• Gary Owens Construction paid The Hertz Corp. $3,200,000 for 32 acres on Parkway Center Avenue. Craig Tucker handled the transaction.
• Milestone Investment LLC paid Baker Hughes Oilfield Operations LLC $2,900,000 for a 67,500 square foot industrial property at 6209 and 6417 S Sooner Road. Mark Patton and Cody Beat handled the transaction.
• Resurrection Cemetery Corp. paid Native Doodles Inc. $2,000,000 for 40 acres at SW 119 and Meridian Avenue. Jacob Simon, Danny Rivera and Andrew Holder handled the transaction.
• Harris & Sons LLC paid JECN Investments LLP $1,300,000 for a 7,211 square foot, 1.49 acre office building at 9212 N Kelley Ave. Derek James handled the transaction.
• East Edmond Baptist Church Inc. paid $750,000 to Midland Capital LLC for 80 acres on Westminster Road in Arcadia. Phillip Mazaheri managed the transaction.
• Cordea Consulting paid $440,000 to Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 4938 for a 1,230 square foot, 0.16 acre office building at 16 E Campbell, Edmond. Aaron Diehl handled the transaction.
• Blue Bee Farm LLC has leased 17,384 square feet of industrial space at 1255 E Reno Ave. Cody Beat and Mark Patton handled the transaction.
• Mack Energy Co. leased 11,450 square feet of office space in the BancFirst tower at 100 N Broadway Ave. Tre Dupuy and Ian Self handled the transaction.
• Dollar General renewed a lease for 9,735 square feet of retail space at Guthrie Plaza at 1603 S Division St., Guthrie. Rosha Wood handled the transaction.
• Oklahoma Independent Petroleum Foundation renewed a lease for 9,530 square feet of industrial space at Will Rogers III at 1111 Cornell Parkway. Chris Roberts handled the transaction.
• Nathan Prenk has leased 6,053 square feet of industrial space at 416 Glade Drive. Andrew Holder and Danny Rivera handled the transaction.
• LWPB leased 3,887 square feet of office space at the IBC Center at 3817 Northwest Expressway. Tom Fields handled the transaction.
• Rimrock Energy Partners LLC has leased 3,130 square feet of space in Possum Creek at 6301 N Western Ave. Craig Tucker and Allison Barta Bailey handled the transaction.
• Accenture LLP leased 3,052 square feet of office space at The Boulevard at 525 NW 11. Derek James and Allison Barta Bailey managed the transaction.
• Investors Trust Co. Inc. leased 2,863 square feet of office space in the BancFirst tower at 100 N Broadway Ave. Tre Dupuy and Ian Self handled the transaction.